Maddie's 6th birthday photoshoot *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi everyone. Before I continue on with how adorable this kid is (no bias just because she's my offspring. LOL) let me remind you of some important and fun things going around here in Grace Tolman photography.....

First off is our Fall Mini Photoshoot going on on Saturday. We have a few spots to fill and I'd be happy to help you capture some "fall" themed photos of your child (or even whole family) before the season ends. With our first now last Saturday, it seems like Fall is not going to last for very long here. Check the Upcoming Events tab (up on the top of this blog) for more info or see the blog post here.

Second is our great sponsor giveaway happening at i *heart* Colorado Spring blog. The giveaway had a fabulous package instore for the winner and I hope one of my blog readers can snag it! To check that out, click on this post.

Ok so onto my dear,delightfully adorable daughter who recently turned 6! My baby is no longer that but I am proud at how beautiful she has grown up to be....

I took her out late last week to do a quick shoot. We didn't have much daylight and it was getting cold so we had to make it a speedy one. We did manage to get some keepers and here are my faves...








and here she is making sure I know her desire to end the shoot with hands expressing bitter cold and a face that just means she has had enough posing for the day! My little diva!





But despite her divaish attitude at times and the fact that it was a bit chilly out there, I'm still very happy at how much of a trooper my kids are when my camera is aiming at them. They are the perfect little models this photographer could ask for. And that smiling mouth with two front teeth missing just cheers me up everytime!




Signing off,


Grace

Comments

  1. She is getting so big! Sammy wanted to make sure the Maddie knew that he has Mrs. Lim and he's having a lot of fun. Happy Late Bday Miss Maddie. Great photos Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one na serious sya. I don't know why but she is telling a message
    para bang ingat kayo sa akin. She is really used to have her photo taken baka maging model yang paglaki.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts