It's OCTOBER!!!

Yes I know, you're probably thinking but Grace it's already the 5th? I know but I still can't wrap my head around at how fast time flies. Makes me more eager today to pull out my camera and start shooting. You'll never know what special memories you might be missing out on. But before I do that, let me share with you some fun things going on in October here at Grace Tolman Photography......

Oct. 15th is right around the corner and I'd hate for you to miss out on this great opportunity. Make sure you give me a call or email me to secure your spot for this fun "fall" photoshoot.



I'm sure you weren't thinking of Christmas photos in September but I hope you are in October. Like I said earlier, time flies super fast nowadays and before you know it BAM! December is here. So I suggest making sure you put your "must get our family photo for our Christmas card" out of the way and plan a photoshoot with me. PLUS you'll get a discount for being an early bird. How's that for motivation?


Here's an example of a digital card template that you'll get in your Christmas photoshoot.


I hope you're enjoying the "fall" weather and can't wait to hear from you soon.


Signing off,

Grace

Are you ready to contact me but don't know how? Check the Investment and FAQ tabs on the top to get that info. *wink*

Comments

Popular Posts