Baby Mason's Cake Smash Session *Colorado Springs Baby Photography*

This particular session is very near and dear to my heart. It showcases my very own little boy. It's kind of a mix of emotions knowing that he's one. At one end I'm super excited to see what new discoveries he'll learn in this new stage but at the same time sad because my baby is growing up way too fast. 

He turned one about three weeks ago and my husband assisted me as I documented this important stage with a cake smash session. Here are a few (can't choose just five or ten) among the 60 or so images that I was able to edit that I felt captured the fun we had...















The only thing that I was bummed about in this session was that Mason was a serious cake eater. He did not want to smile or show any slight affect of sugar on him. But he was still pretty cute ;)

Thanks for stopping by and if you or someone you know is getting ready to turn one, contact me today so we can schedule your next cake smash session. On a side note, cakes  are always included in every cake smash session. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

  1. They turned out great! Those eyes and smile just melt my heart! I hope the boys are best buddies growing up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts