S Twins *Colorado Springs Newborn Photography*

I love babies. Who wouldn't? They are the most adorable little people on the planet. And if you get a chance to photograph two of them at a time? big time score!

That's how felt when the S twins' mom contacted me for their photo session. They were older than the typical "newborns" that I usually photograph so we had some "eyes wide open moments" during our session but I love how their individual personality shines, even at a very young age. 

Here are some of my favorites....






This last photo is one that their mama wanted to capture and I'm glad that we were able to catch the moment for these sweet little boys. 

If you or someone you know are getting ready to welcome a baby into the world, email or call me (719-447-7838) so we can capture this special time in your family's life. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts