Little J's snow pictures *Colorado Springs Children Photography*

Snow + an adorable little three year old = a fun winter session. 
That's how I would describe this session for little J. I have been photographing this sweet child since he was born. Every year I have been fortunate enough to spend some time with him and capture his growth for the family. This year his mom wanted some snow pictures and since we had a big dump in late February, we didn't need to travel far for the white fluffy backdrop. 

Here are some of my favorites from our session....

Mom brought the wooden sleigh and the adorable moose stuff animal. It definitely enhanced this image. 

Who can say no to those beautiful blue eyes?


A quick unlayering of outfit and we got a totally new look.


Of course, I saved my all time favorite for last. Love those sparkling eyes. 

Thank you for stopping by. Spring is right around the corner and we are starting to see color back in the trees and grass. If you want to get your Spring sessions scheduled, call me today at 719-447-7838 and we'll set something up. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts