New Referral Program *Colorado Springs Family Photography*

Happy February my dear friends. 

Nothing makes my day more than hearing from you, my dear friends and clients, about the satisfaction you get from the images that I am able to capture for you. I pride myself with tailoring each and every session with what you need AND want in an image and strive to deliver with every click on my camera.

And as you all know much of the buzz that Grace Tolman Photography gets is through word of mouth (which is also the best kind) and so with that I'm introducing a new referral program and will hopefully make it easy for you to share my name with friends and family and get perks along the way.

WAIT...

There's more.....

If your friend or family member books this month (February) for a session anytime between now and June 2015, they will also receive a complimentary session and $50 credit towards any purchase*

*a minimum purchase worth $200 to avail of the discount. 

Email me today to book your session or if you have any other questions. 

Have a great rest of the month. 


Comments

Popular Posts