Little V *Colorado Springs Children Photography*

Little girls are just angels who haven't yet spread their wings.
-- Author Unknown

The quote above is how I really feel about this sweet little angel that I'm featuring today. I photographed Little V when she was a newborn. And I felt so honored when I got the chance to photograph her again at almost 2 years old. She definitely has the "busy" body so it worked out that our session was at the park with a playground. Here are some of my faves from that session....




I love the last two cause it shows her special relationship with grandma and grandpa. 




Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you sign up for my newsletter (link on the right side of this blog) so you can get the latest news (and deals) as soon as they go live straight to your inbox. 

Have a great day,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts