G family *Colorado Springs Family Photography*

"You don't choose your family. That is God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu

I love that quote and it truly is a gift to have done so many family sessions this year. This next one that I'm featuring is no exception. I know the G family from church and they have the most adorable little boys. They are at the stage of running around and they sure gave me a workout during our session but I love how at ease they were in front of the camera. These are some of my faves from their session....







This last one was taken at their request. I love how my clients have ideas in mind for poses when they come to their session. It makes it fun for me. 

Have you signed up for our newsletter? Make sure you click on the tab to the right of this blog so you can get the latest news (and deals) as soon  as they are published straight into your inbox. 

Have a great day.

-Grace

Comments

Popular Posts