Ben C *Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer*

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. One of the things I'm grateful for this year are the new families/friends that I've been able to photograph this year. One of the new families that I've worked with was Ben's family. They came to me for his high school senior photos and  I was fortunate enough to photograph their family as well (that will come soon)

Here are my faves from Ben's high school senior session....



Ben had spent most of his free time fixing up this jeep. What an accomplishment? I'm glad we were able to photograph him with the evidence of his hard work.

Do you know anyone that will be part of the graduating class of 2016? It's best to do their session between Spring and Summer of 2015. Contact me today and we can start planning this very important session. 

Signing off,
Grace
719-447-7838
gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts