Alex B. *Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer*

Hi friends. 
I know I'm late at posting these but with a newborn, it's harder to get all my schedules go smoothly. 

Anyways, in September, I did a couple more high school senior sessions. I love photographing high school seniors but especially the guys. They are so laid back and the only thing I need to constantly do is tell jokes. They are so fun! Here's some of my faves from Alex's session. 





I know it's only November, but if you know someone that is a junior and will be part of the graduating class of 2016, you can start planning his/her high school senior session now. It's best to do this between Spring and Summer of 2015. Contact me so I can give you my tips and suggestions to make the planning seamless. 

Signing off,
Grace
719-447-7838
gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts