Baby M *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

This is a bit overdue but I would like to welcome you all to the newest member of the Tolman household.....our sweet little baby Mason. He was born a month ago and here are some of the pictures from our newborn session. 

I love newborn sessions but this one was especially wonderful because I was capturing my very own bundle of joy. Take a look at some of my favorites....




The big monogram M in the above photo was given to us during my baby shower. I'm planning on photographing him with this letter every month in his first year. It would be great to see his growth against this monogram.

And the photo above is by far my favorite. He looks so angelic and we all know that sometimes when newborns don't let you sleep at night, angelic won't be the word to describe him/her. Ha! But this is what I want to remember him by, a precious sleeping and beautiful child. 

And now it's your turn....if you or someone you know is getting ready to welcome a new baby, email me (gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail{dot}com) or call me at 719-447-7838 to schedule your newborn session. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts