Ms. E *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi all. Are you ready for Spring? I know I am. I love snow and winter but having to endure it for over three months is not my cup of tea. 

Today I'd like to share some of my favorites from a session I did back in January. I photographed this sweet little girl's family last fall and I am always grateful when clients call me back for their next important event. This beautiful young lady turned two and what better way to celebrate than get some pictures taken?!

I love it when clients bring special things from their home. Such was the case of this cute stool. It has her name on it. So cute!


Our sweet girl showing me how old she is through her fingers. A-dorable!!!



I love this image and how consumed Ms. E was in her book. Don't you just love it when you see kid enthralled in a book?


And here's the little cutie with a sweet treat in her hands. Bribery? maybe but you can't blame me when I get such cute pictures like this. 

So there you have it. A 2 year old little girl captures in all of her uniqueness by Grace Tolman Photography. If you have someone special in your life that's going to have a birthday and would love to capture that moment through a fun session like this, call me at 719-447-7838 or email me (through the email tab on the right side of this blog) to schedule your session. 

I guarantee fun and smiles throughout your session!

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts