Mr. J *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Happy Wednesday friends. 

Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite images from a children session I did with this cute little guy. I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph this little man since he was born. I did both his newborn and first baby pics and now we are on birthday #2. Can't believe how fast this little one have grown. 

The theme for his latest birthday party was a Thomas the train and since he's all into that right now, it was the perfect theme for our session as well....



This is one of my favorites from our session. Lots of character in this boy's eyes. Sometimes a child doesn't need to smile to evoke such powerful (and cute) emotions. :)




Thank you for stopping by. 

Whether your one or one hundred, birthday are always fun and it's even better if you capture that special milestone with a photography session. Call me today (719-447-7838) or email me (gracetolmanphotography@gmail.com) for more information. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts