Baby O *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Hello there friends. 

One of my goals this year is to improve in the little things. Improve in my posing, in my lighting and in my overall image-capturing skills. So I was so delighted when one of my good friends took me up on  my offer and allowed me sometime to work on my newborn skills with her one month old baby. 

As you all know, newborns are one of my favorite subjects to photograph. They are also one of my most challenging sessions. Why? because I work around the temperament of the child. Luckily baby O was pretty good. He didn't want to close his eyes (can't blame him for being so inquisitive of his surroundings) but we did manage to get some neat images of him. Here's some of my faves...




Real smile or gas in the tummy? This next photo was oh so cute! 



And here's my favorite....which happened to be my friends fave as well. 

Don't you just love newborns and their sweet, sweet face? 

If you or someone you know is getting ready to welcome a new addition to their family, let me help you capture this special moment with a photo session. Email (gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail{dot}com) or call me at 719-447-7838 for more info. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts