Baby C *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Happy Wednesday friends. 

Today I'd like to share with you a newborn session I did last January. I know I'm kinda late at sharing this but I was very sick (pregnancy sickness) during the first quarter of the year and I'm just now getting my strength back. Having to photograph newborns made me long for my own little one. *wink* 

Mr. C came to my in home studio with proud mama and papa in tow. He's the first baby for the couple and I can see the pride and joy in their eyes when they introduced him to me. Here are some of my faves from our session together...







Don't you just love to stare at a sleeping baby. Baby C was such a trooper. So glad to have met this wonderful family. 

If you or someone you know is expecting a baby soon, give them the gift of memories with a newborn session with me. I offer gift certificates as well. 

Email me by clicking on the email tab on the right side of this blog or call me at 719-447-7838 for more info. 

Have a fantastic week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts