The L couple awaits their newborn *Colorado Springs Maternity Photographer*

Happy New Year! This is officially our first post of 2014. I'm super excited for what this year can offer you and I. 

I was looking back at my posts from last year and noticed that there were two sessions that I've missed to share. Blame it on the holiday stress. *blush*

Anyways, about three months ago, this sweet couple called me up and told me that they were days away from the birth of their first child. They have purchased my newborn special deal through our local paper (The Gazette) and wanted to capture some maternity shots before their family of two becomes three. Here are some of my favorites from their maternity session....
I have to be honest with you, when they said that they had a dog that they'd like to "add" to their session, I did a little jump. I was super excited. This was only my second time to work with a four legged model and I like the challenge. 


Their pup can only take a few more shots and then we gave her a break and photograph the couple...solo.




Then of course we had to capture mama-to-be as she anticipates the birth of her little one. 


Their baby was actually due days BEFORE the session so when I asked them if they wanted to do a shot with the chalkboard and a due date, this is what they decided to write. Super cute and I'm sure very appropriate to what they were feeling at that time. 

If you liked what you saw in this post and knows of having a newborn soon, let's schedule your maternity and/or newborn session today. Email me (through the contact tab on this blog) or call me at 447-7838. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts