Ms. A *Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer*

I met Ms. A a couple of days before 2013 ended. It was a bit chilly but I love that this girl was such a trooper. She is not local but I've taken her cousin's senior pictures and her mom wanted her to have the same experience. I'm always humbled and extremely grateful to clients that books me again and again. I feel so blessed to have such great friendships and support around me. 

Anyways, this beautiful gal hails from New Mexico and she is starting to make plans for college. She has been a softball player since she was little and it had played a big role in her life. I have a feeling that this girl will go places. :)

Check out some of the images we were able to capture together...


This one was one of my personal favorites. I love how she stands out against the "wintery" background with her turquoise colored top. 







We can't finish a super awesome session without a jumping shot?!

Do you have a family member that belongs to the Class of 2015? It's never too early to start planning your high school senior portraits today. Call me (719-447-7838) or email me (gracelainetolman{at}yahoo{dot}com) for info and to book your session.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts