Baby E *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Since you saw the maternity session from last week, it's just fitting to share with you the newborn session of that beautiful baby that was waiting in mama's tummy. Let's give a warm welcome to baby E.

She unfortunately has some complications soon after she was born and had to stay in the NICU for sometime. She didn't get to visit me for her session till about after her one month mark. She still was super cute though and I love how her mom and grandma brought so many cool things to use for our session together. Here are some of my favorites....










Don't you just love that tutu?! Super cute!


Thank you for stopping by. If you or someone you know are expecting a newborn soon, email me (through the contact tab of this blog) or call me at 447-7838 so we can schedule your session. I'm now offering discounts for blog readers, so make sure you mention having read this post when you book your session.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts