Merry Christmas and a gift to you *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hello dear friends. I hope that you are finding the time to enjoy this holiday season with loved ones and not stressed out about gifts, food and parties. Although parties are always fun. :)

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that have supported me this year. My clients, friends and people that appreciate my work. THANK YOU. If you've been to my Facebook page then you've seen my official digital "greeting" card...


I wish I had the room in this card to put all of my favorite images on. It was definitely hard to pick just five. All my client have inspired me to dig a little deeper and capture the beauty that is already there. 

And finally, because we are in the season of gift giving....here's a coupon that you can use AFTER the holidays. It's a great deal and can be use for any session that I offer (newborn, engagement, family, cake smash, kids and high school senior)



Share this with your friends and family so you can spread the joy even more!

So with that, I'm going to take a little hiatus from blogging and enjoy the little moments that make this Christmas season truly enjoyable. 

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. 

See you next year ;)

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts