The M family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi there friends. Hope you all had a great Halloween. 

Today I'd like to share some of my favorites from my mini session with the M family. They are the sweetest. I photographed their youngest about two months ago for a newborn session and it was a delight to meet the rest of the family for this session, especially big sister E. 

Here are some of my faves from our session together....





 I love it when clients dress up their kiddos alike. It reminds me of when I looked like my older sister's twin because we wore the same exact outfits. :)






I got a couple more family sessions to share in the next few weeks so stay tuned. If you are looking to spruce up your Holiday cards with new family images, please email me (through the contact tab on this blog) or call me at 719-447-7838.

Have a great rest of the week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts