the D family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

 Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing a sneek peek of my latest session with the D family. I worked with them last year when they welcomed the littlest member of their family. You can see that session here

We met on a Saturday morning. It was a bit cold but we managed to capture some great images despite of it. Here are some of my favorites...











 Working with family's year in and year out is one of my favorite things about my job. I get to see kids grow up and mature. Capturing sweet memories like the one above just melts my heart. 

If you are ready to update your family pictures, contact me and we will get them done before the Holiday season starts. Email me through the contact tab on the side bar of this blog or call me at 719-447-7838

Have a great day.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

  1. What a great family, you all look so good! I am sad that you are moving. Excellent pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts