The B kids *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi there friends. Today's a special post. Why so? I have been working with the children that I'm featuring today since day one of Grace Tolman Photography. One of my favorite things about my job is to be able to see my clients grow. I remember that one of the girls in this family didn't like me taking pictures of her before but with this session, she was the best model I could ask for. It melts my heart. 

Here are some of my faves from our session together....






 I can't wait to have the chance to photograph the B kids again. :)

If you would like to "spruce" up your walls with updated family pictures this year, give me a call at 719-447-7838 or email me through the email tab on the right side of this blog. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts