Baby E's cake smash session *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Happy Wednesday friends. 

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite images from a recent cake smash session I did with Baby E and his mommy. I know them from church and I've seen this cute boy grow up. I love his eyes and he's one of the few kids that were actually smiling at me from the moment he stepped into my home studio. Gotta love that! 

We started our session outdoors with the nature as our backdrop...



Then we headed back inside for the "fun" shots...


Did you know that each cake smash session scheduled with me comes with adorable cakes, made to order to your specific theme and liking? 

 We had to coax baby E to try the cake. I'm with him, if it's this good looking, why mess it up? But eventually he did manage to have some "fun" with it. 




and my all-time favorite from this session...

Thanks for stopping by. If you or someone you know is getting ready to turn a year old and would like to capture this special time with a cake smash session, email me (contact tab link on the right side of this blog) or call me at 719-447-7838

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts