Ms. K *Colorado Springs HS Senior Photographer*

Happy Wednesday friends. Today's share is another fun High School Senior session Ms. K found me through Facebook (link on the side bar of this blog) and I'm so happy she called me as I had a blast with her during our session. 

Ms. K is quite the lady. She has traveled to some interesting places, the most recent was Japan. She is planning on pursuing a Physical Therapist degree in college. You go girl!

Check out some of our favorites from her session...









Thank you for stopping by. Even though a new school year is already under way, it's never too early to be thinking about Senior pictures if you are a Junior this year. I'm already accepting bookings for next year's Senior portraits. Call me at 719-447-7838 or email me through the contact tab on the right side of this blog. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts