Fall Family Mini Session *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.- Albert Camus 

Hi there friends. Today I'm super excited to share with you my one and only Family Mini Session scheduled for this season. You can check out the quick details of what I'm offering by checking out the flyer above. 

So why mini session and who should sign up for it? 

Well here's my thoughts on this...

ONE...Mini sessions are great for family's that need to update their family portraits, just in time for designing this year's Holiday greeting cards. 

TWO...These are pretty quick sessions. What does that mean? You are in and out of there in no time. If you have family members that are not too keen to be photographed, then this is the best solution to capture your family portraits. I promise to make it fun, relaxed and "pain-free" as possible. *wink*

*these sessions are made for immediate families only. If you have more than 6 people in your group, you'll have to sign up for two time slots as it takes me longer to set up the posed shots with bigger groups. 

THREE...It's fairly inexpensive compared to my regular packages. If you have ever wondered what the whole "Grace Tolman Photography" experience could be, well this is the perfect solution. You will still get my undivided attention to detail and 100% effort in producing quality images but paying only half of what it normally costs. 

As with anything, if you have any questions...please don't hesitate to call or email me. I'm here for you.

Happy Fall

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts