Baby G *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Hi there friends. So glad to see the sun shining this past couple of days. I hope all of you were safe and dry during our recent heavy rains.

I don't like the dark skies when it's raining but after that, we get sun shine, clear blue skies and a feeling of being refreshed. Kinda like every time I get to welcome a new baby in my studio. Today's share is a peek at my latest newborn session. Ms. G and her mama came to my studio about a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast. Mama and I chatted while we tried to get Ms. G sleepy and happy. Unfortunately that took longer that we had anticipated but it's all good. She was pretty cute asleep and also when awake. Here are some of my favorites from our session together...






If you know of anyone expecting a new baby in their lives, send them my way. You can contact me through the contact tab on the right side of this blog or call me at 719-447-7838

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts