Ms. K *Colorado Springs HS Senior Photographer*

Happy hump day friends. 

Today's share is a peek at my latest High School Senior photoshoot. Ms. K was my senior rep last year and I was super excited when she came back to me for her "official" Senior session. 

Our session started off a bit bumpy as far as scheduling was concerned. The thunderstorms made us switch our dates so many times. What can we say? That's Colorado weather for you! But luckily we found a window that worked for our schedules and made it happen. This was the results...

Ms. K is a fantastic girl. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to speak up. She plays tennis and has a tight bond with her friends. She definitely has a bright future ahead of her. 









Ms K and her mom brought the balloons and flowers to the session. I love it when my clients gets involved with the props. It truly brings the "uniqueness" to their session. 

Thank you S family. 

If you or someone you know are still planning on getting those senior pictures done, now is the time to do them. Yearbook photos are due soon. Call me at 562-716-8568 or email me through the "contact me" tab on the right side of this blog. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts