Ms. K *Colorado Springs HS Senior Photographer*

Hi there friends. July flew by fast for me. How about yours? I hope you are enjoying these last couple of weeks of Summer break before our kiddos go back into the grind of school.

Speaking of school, I've been quite busy photographing some lovely High School seniors lately. This is always a favorite season for me. I love that I can help these kids capture their last year of being a teenager. 

First up is Ms. K. She is a lovely girl who played basketball for her high school team. She is very  friendly and has a great future planned for herself.  

Here are some of my favorites from our session together...









Thanks for stopping by. 

If you have procrastinated for your High School Senior sessions, let's schedule it now. I promise it will not take too much of your time, and we will make it fun *wink*  Email me (through the contact tab on this blog) or call me at 562-716-8568

Have a great rest of the week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts