Baby A's cake smash session, revisited *Colorado Springs Baby Photographer*

Hi there friends. I was going through some files last night and realized that I haven't shared the cake smash part of Mr. A's session here. Oooppsss, sorry about that! 

Mr. A came to the session a little quiet, but once he got a hold of his cake, it was party time! He had his own way of doing it though. I love how serious he was when it came to smashing and enjoying his cake. That's what I call "serious eats". Here are some of my favorites...






If you know of a baby that's turning a year old, let me help you capture this special time in his/her life. It will be full of excitement and sugar *wink*

Contact me through the contact tab (on the right side of the blog) or call me at 562-716-8568

Have a great week.

-Grace

Comments

Popular Posts