S Family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi friends!
My family is my most precious treasure and so it's always an honor and privilege when a clan comes to me to capture their special bond. Here's the S family on a beautiful (cold) Saturday morning at the overlook in Palmer Park. The Pikes Peak peaking at the back is an exceptional background, don't you think?







and I wanted to end the session on a fun note and to get my subjects blood pumping a bit cause it was very cold so we did some jumping shots and here's my fave. I love it when my clients are up for some fun with me. 
Having family visit you during the summer months? Contact me today and let's get that special bond that you share with them captured in photographs that will be cherished forever. 

Call me at 562-716-8568 or email me using the "contact me" tab on the right side of the blog. Have a great rest of the week. :)

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts