Baby A, One Year + Cake Smash session *Colorado Springs Baby Photographer*

Hi there friends. Hope your week is going great. I am loving this nice sunny weather that we are having lately. Finally, I'm able to shoot outdoors without super windy and cold conditions. 

Recently I photographed Baby A to celebrate his first birthday. I can't believe he's already one. It seemed like it was just yesterday when I took his newborn images. You can see some of his images from that session here

This session was done at my in home studio and we started our photoshoot outdoors with a wagon. Here's some of my faves from this batch...



and then we came inside and took some more images. I love this one...

And of course, this first birthday session won't be complete without a few cake smash images. 
I'll share more of the cake smash images next week. 

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to call (562-716-8568) or email me (graceelainetolmanATyahooDOTcom)

Have a great rest of the week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts