K couple *Colorado Springs Maternity Photographer*

Hello there. First off I'd like to say thank you to all those that stop by this blog. Your support means so much to me. 

I am feeling grateful today for living in an area where there are so many beautiful places and backdrops to photograph my clients. In this outdoor maternity session, I met my beautiful couple clients expecting their first child at the Memorial Park. It was a bit windy (that's Colorado Springs in the afternoon for you) but we managed to capture some wonderful images. Here are a few of my favorites...





It's really something to capture those final moments of a family of 2 and awaiting the arrival of a special addition. Are you or someone you know expecting their first child? Don't let this precious moment past without a photography session. Contact me through the contact bar on the right side of this blog or call me at 562-716-8568 for more information. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts