Senior session outfit suggestion *Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer

Howdy friends! 

The snow sure does make everything white and serene out there but not so good when you have to plan outdoor sessions. But I'm hoping that it won't be long now till Spring comes and we can finally have long stretches of nice, beautiful days for outdoor portraits. 

So while I wait for that, how about I share with you an outfit suggestion that I made with a High School Senior gal in mind...

One of favorite parts of a Senior session is the wardrobe changes. You can get so many looks and images just by switching outfits. In this set I had combined both fancy and practical suggestions. I think the Maxi dress is so fun and the floral print so feminine. Turquoise is very hot right now and I found some accessories and shoes that fit that color. Then I have the "cowboy meets lacy feminine" look with my lacy black skirt and pink top combo worn with a cowboy hat and riding boots. This shows class and fun at the same time. And for the last one, it's a non-complicated jeans and top look. I love the hearts print on the top and you can wear it with long gold necklace and a cuff bracelet. 

You might also notice that I put these three outfits together to mix and match. You can wear the riding boots with either the lacy skirt attire or the denim look. You can also use the gold jewelry for either the denim outfit or the pink/black combo. The white cardigan can be used for either the Maxi dress or the pink/black outfit. 

So there you have it. I know it's only March but High School Senior portraits are on it's way (some school wants you to get this done before your junior year ends for the yearbook) so don't delay, book your session now and I will help you put together outfits that would make you shine! 

To contact me, just click on the "contact me" tab on the right side of this blog or call me at 562-716-8568. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts