Cowboy Beauty *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Happy Wednesday friends. For those of you that are on Spring break this week, I hope you are enjoying it. I'm soaking it in and capturing some sweet moments here and there.

Today I'd like to share some more from my session with my 2013 Senior Models. Photos were taken at Terra Verde. Clothes courtesy of Terra Verde and Make up by Ms. Amalia.

 I love, love, love that cowboy hat, don't you? Even though I'm not a Texan, it's making me say yeehaw!



 A maxi dress can be paired with denim jacket for that cowboy feel. 

And of course my model is beautiful with or without the cowboy hat. 

If you are ready to schedule your Senior session, please email me at the "contact" tab on the right side of the blog or call me at 562-716-8568.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts