Photos on the wall *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*


Hi there friends. Hope you are all having a great week so far. Are you ready for Valentine's day? Heart's day is one of my favorite holidays. It gives us the reason to 'share the love' in so many ways. Don't forget the chocolates. *wink*
 
Speaking of love, one of the things that gives me a smile is seeing photographs on my wall. There's something about seeing these special memories of my family on display and not a picture file in my computer.
 
Recently hubby and I put together a photo wall in our front room. Pinterest has a TON of ideas on how to go about a picture wall and I chose the picture ledge route so I can change up the images on my wall without having to drill more holes.

I purchased a couple of picture ledges from Ikea. I'm not one to measure and calculate beforehand so I didn't get enough but this is a good start.
 
 

This wall was long so I divided it into two picture wall collages. On the right you can see my family pictures and on the left I did a four frame collage with images that is important to our family and showcases our beliefs. This shows you that although it's awesome to have pictures of your family on display, it's also a great idea to showcase what is most important to you and your family on your walls.


So that's a couple of ideas on how to display those beautiful and meaningful images of you and your family.
 
If you are needing to update those walls with beautiful images, contact me and we can schedule your family session soon. Email me via the contact tab on the right side of this blog or call me at 562-716-8568.
 
Have a great day.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts