Mr. J Cake Smash 1st birthday session *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi there friends. Today I'm so excited to share with you some images of a recent photo session I did with little Mr. J. I took Mr. J's newborn session last year and you can see that here

He had a special birthday theme which was sock monkey and we incorporated that in his session. Mom even got a super adorable "special" shirt for him on Etsy. 

Here's some of my favorites from our session....

I commissioned a good friend to create his special cake to smash. Did you know that every cake smash session you book with me comes with the cake already? Isn't this adorable?!



love this one! The sugar is finally doing it's "sweet" job.





and that's it. Doesn't it make you want to eat some cake right about now?
If you would like to schedule your child's cake smash session with me, email me through the contact bar on the right side or call me at 562-716-8568.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts