Winter Family Outfit Suggestion *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi there. It's been a while since I've shared an outfit suggestion to you all so I decided to put one together with a winter theme in mind. I love how the children's outfits here has the most pop of color. It will definitely enhance those children's images up and show their personalities better. We all know that kids are very lively and the patterns and bold colors will emphasize that. I chose a more subdued look for the parents as this can be a "safe" suggestion for those moms and pops out there that are on the shy side but it is also a great foundation for those that are not afraid of patterns and colors. Oh and I had to add the turquoise bubble necklace as I know it's a big trend right now. *wink*


What do you think?

Helping you with your outfit choices is part of my service that I give to all my clients. Fashion is a second love for me and I want each and everyone that comes in front of my camera to look and feel their best. 

If you are ready to book your session, you may contact me through the "contact me" tab on the side bar. 

Have a fantastic day!

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts