L Family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hello friends and Happy New Year!
 
Hope you all had a great Holiday break. For me, my family and I took a trip back to our old stomping ground in Southern California to visit family, friends and of course to get our fill of "In N Out" burgers. *wink*
 
So now it's back to routine and welcoming 2013. I'm super excited for this year. I have a lot of things planned to help you, my clients and friends in preserving those special memories that will be cherished for years to come.
 
January 2013 newsletter was sent to your inboxes last Friday. If you have not received it or haven't signed up for my newsletter, please click on the 'subscribe' button on the right side of this blog. I try to give you great tips and deals in the newsletters.
 
Before I say goodbye today, let me share with you a family session I did last year. I met the L family when they won the giveaway over at the Colorado Springs Giveaway blog. I enjoyed my time with this family. They were super easy to work with and I love watching their interactions with each other. You can definitely feel the love within this family. Here are some of my favorites from their session...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by and if you are looking to capturing some special memories for you and your family this year, please consider my services. You can contact me through the 'contact me' link on the right side bar of this blog.
 
Signing off,
Grace
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts