20 for $13 deal *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi there my friends. If you are one of my friends on Facebook then you've heard of this great deal but if not, don't fret...you are not too late to the party!
 
So I am welcoming the new year with a extra special deal for you...
 
I'm offering 20 sessions for only $13* per session. How does it work?
 
Prepay for as many sessions as you want for $13 each from now till the end of the month.
You don't need to have the session done within this time. But you must prepay within the timeframe to secure a session for that deal.
This price can be for any session (engagement, family, children, senior and even newborn) Newborns are usually 2 hours and so they cost more so if you secure one for this price, I personally think that you are getting a steal of a deal!
 
*the $13 is for the session fee only. But I will be giving a special deal for prints and digital files for those that purchases this deal. *smile*
 
Remember, I'm only offering 20 sessions in this price and it's only good till January 31st so ACT NOW!
 
If you are interested, you may email me at graceelainetolman(at)yahoo(dot)com or call me at 562-716-8568.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts