She's like an angel *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Are you ready for Christmas? There is something about this time of the year that gets me the most excited but at the same time a bit stressed. The hustle and bustle to get everything ready for Christmas gets to me even when I've told myself over and over again that my kids will still love me even if I don't get everything on their list. Oy! the pitfalls of trying to be a good mom. I need an angel right about now!
 
Speaking of angels, if you remember my posting about this cute little girl that I had photographed in her mother's wedding gown, she had brought some fairy wings during that session and I photographed a few more of her with her adorable wings.Here are my favorites from that batch....
 



 
and of course my all time favorite is the last on the batch. That's always my personal signal that I've gotten everything I needed/wanted during a session.
 

Hope you have a fantastic week.
 
If you are looking for a great gift for that special someone that appreciates and values photography, check this out.
 
Signing off,
Grace



Comments

Popular Posts