Ms. M Wedding gown images *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi there friends. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with the family. There are so many things to be grateful for this year and one of those is this wonderful thing that I can call my job. Thank you to all of my clients and their families for bringing me in to their inner circle and allowing me to capture great memories to be cherished for years to come.
 
A few weeks back I had a client come to me with an idea. She had seen it on Pinterest (don't you just love that site!). She knew that her little darling girl would be her only daugther so she wanted little M to be photographed in mommy's wedding gown. I've never heard of the theme before but after doing my own research, I knew this was something I would be honored to help her capture.
 
They came into my home studio with dress and a very excited gal in tow and these are some of my favorites from that session....
 




Mommy plans on giving her a framed keepsake of these images which she can carry with her till it's time for her own wedding.

Here's my favorite. I a-d-o-r-e her big blue eyes.

If you like this session and would like me to help you capture sweet moments like this for you and your family, click on the contact tab (on the right side of the blog) or call me at 562-716-8568 to get started.
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts