Baby N *One Year Cake Smash Session, Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hello friends!
 
One of my favorite things about being a photographer is growing with my clients. This little gal was the very first baby that I took newborn photos of so when she was almost one, I approached her mama to see if they would be willing to do a cake smash session with me. I was so thrilled when they said yes and we immediately planned our session. The mama was very good in her cake making skills and she provided Little N's cake and it turned out so adorable. Here are some of my favorites from our work together...
 

little N, like some one year olds, didn't fully understand yet why we were making her dip her fingers in the cake. I'm sure in their minds this is so confusing since we've always told them "no"!

but with a few help from us, she eventually got it and it didn't take long before she was getting in there and having some fun with the cake!


oooohhh love this!

big sis was in the session too (I took pictures of her and that will be in another post) and she wanted to be a part of the cake "party" as well. Here she is sneaking in some cake before little sister would notice....


and finally a little smirk of pure "sugar" bliss!!!

Thank you for stopping by and if you liked what you saw in this post/blog and are ready to schedule your child's one year cake smash session soon, please feel free to email me (on the contact tab at the right side of this blog) or call me at 562-716-8568.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts