Ms. M at the Garden of the Gods *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hello friends and Happy Halloween!
 It's that time of the week again when we refresh this blog up with some new sessions.
 
Today's share is extra special to me as I'm posting some of my favorites from a quick birthday session I did with my daugther. It's fun to be able to share my passion for photography with the family. Sometimes they can get tired of it but I make it a point that sometime around my kids' birthday, they get to have a special session with mommy.
 
I took my daugther to the Garden of the Gods park. We are loving this place for sessions lately. It was midday so the sun was pretty high and it was not the optimum time to shoot but we managed to find some shades. My little girl was such a trooper and posed for mommy very well. :)
 




love this one a lot!

and my favorite....

to not make this too boring for my little model, I made her do some silly faces too.

I love children sessions. I can be silly, funny and even wacky with them and we can capture some great, authentic moments with my little models. My goal is to always capture "the real" them.
 
If you want to learn more about my children sessions or to book yours soon, please click the "contact" tab located on the right side bar of this blog.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts