Family D *Colorado Springs family photographer*

A while back I posted photos of a newborn session and during that time, the whole family came along so we took sometime to get some photos of the whole clan as well. Here are some of my favorites....
 
 I love older sister's reaction. It reminds me of this one scene in the movie Despicable me when the little girl screams..."it's so fluffy!". I think big sis was screaming...."we have a new little sis and she's
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!
 
 
oh and look at this photo. Such sweet big sisters giving little sis loves and kisses. Aawww!

The littlest big sis (does that even make sense?) was not happy to be in photos today so we bribed her with a lollipop. She's the one of the far left.

and here's some of my faves from the big sisters....

 
 
and the happy family... 

Thanks for stopping by. My fall season is quickly filling up. I'm only offering limited session dates this month and November so if you've been wanting to have those family pictures done and memories captured, make sure you contact me soon. You may do so by clicking on the "contact me" tab on the right bar of this blog or call me at 562-716-8568.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts