B family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

It's that time of the year where we all think ahead to our Christmas cards and updating our family photos to put in those special greetings that will go to our family and friends this year. With this,I've been busy with family sessions. If you are planning on getting yours done, please contact me soon so we can get you scheduled.
 
The B family was fun to photograph. The mom and I talked (well more emailed) with each other about their outfits and I love, love, love the combo she chose. That just shows you that spending sometime to put together well thought out outfits makes a difference in your session. But don't fret, I can help you with that. I'm just a phone call or an email away. :)
 
Here's some of my favorites from our session together...
 
 
The mom was on the sidelines trying to make baby A to smile and we were able to capture this sweet smiley face. So precious!


 
The big sisters...

We planned the session at the famous Garden of the Gods. This is a favorite place for the B family and we wanted to capture them in a location that has a special meaning to the family.




and my favorite....
 
Fall family sessions are almost booked. Contact me today (just click on the "Contaact" tab in the side bar) to get your family scheduled :)
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts