Mr. A *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Hello friends. I am here again to share with you another Senior photoshoot. I just love 'em, can you tell? This time it's for Mr. A. I heard from his mama beforehand that he really didn't want to do this (which didn't surprise me cause men/boys tend to not like smiling for the cameras) so I made sure that I showed him a good time. *wink*. We talked, joked around and I made him show me some of his cool guitar playing skills. Over all, we survived the shoot and got some great images to prove it. Here's some of 'em...
 

 

 


and this is my FAVORITE from the batch....

thanks for stopping by and if you or anyone you know are needing some Senior photos done, contact me and I can help you with that. :)
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts