Introducing Ms. K.....2012 Senior Rep *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Hello GTP friends. I'm super excited to finally share something that's been brewing for a while...I have found my Rampart High School Senior Reps for this year. I was only going to pick one by Ms. K brought her beautiful friend (another Ms. K) and I just couldn't help but photograph her too.
 
Ms. K is an active gal, plays in the school's basketball team (among other things) and I just love, love her smile. Scroll down to see our favorite images from our session...
 



My favorite about Ms. K is her long and beautiful eye lashes. Couldn't resist taking photos of them...

and here's the two Ks. You can tell that they're true pals. I'll showcase Ms. K (on the left) on the next post.

and here's the image that we will be using for our market piece this year....
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Don't you think?
 
I am still looking for some senior reps for other high schools in the area. If you or someone you know would love to be photographed and talk about your experiences with your peers, learn more here.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts