Baby E *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Happy mid week everyone. Today I'm sharing my favorites from a Newborn session I did in August. Baby E is the fourth girl for the D family and I have to say she's going to fit just perfectly with all the rest of the gals in that bunch. She was good during her first "modeling" gig and here are a few of my favorites from this sweet little gal...
 



Here she is being cradled by Mommy and Daddy


This baby blessing outfit was special to the family bec. her mother was blessed in the same dress. Isn't that so special?

and here are shots of the proud parents with their newborn...

If you or anyone you know is having a baby soon, make sure you check out our special Newborn Session packages and contact me today to book your session. Let me help you capture this special time in your family's lives.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts