Ms K *Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer*

Hello there. I'm having so much fun with Senior clients lately. They are in a rush to get those yearbook photos in before deadline and I'm happy to help them ge this off their to-do list.
 
Today I want to share my time with Ms. K. This girl is smart and has many talents. One that we featured in our session was her beautiful piano playing skills. Here are some of my faves from the session....
 





I love her eyes and how the light shines bright on her causing the "glow" effect.
 
Thank you Ms. K for letting me capture these beautiful senior memories for you.
 
If you are a senior or know any that needs to get this special time in their lives captured in photographs, call me at 562-716-8568 so we can plan your Senior photoshoot. Don't delay, call now!
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts