Ms. G *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hello friends.

Today I want to share some of my favorite photos of Ms. G. She was a cutie. This is our second time meeting. During our first session (late last year) she didn't care for me. Although she did find my wagon and bear very cool. This time, I left the wagon and bear home and although I was a bit scared if she would remember them and would refuse to work with me till she gets Mr. Bear and a ride in the wagon again. But luckily, it didn't even come up and we found other ways for her to have fun in this shoot. Here are some of my favorites of her...


close to the end of our shoot, the family were coaxing her to dance and that's when she started blossoming. Love all the 2 yr. old expressions she gave me.




so sweet. if you have any young ones that you would like to photograph, contact me (562-716-8568) so I can help you capture these sweet memories for your young ones.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

  1. I think these are great. My daughter's 2 year birthday is coming up and I think you would do a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts